Sales Success Intensive
The survival and success of any business depends on the ability to sell a product or service, and therefore, the most valuable people in the company are the sales managers and sales team. Highly skilled sales teams and managers have a greater impact on revenue and volume than any other single investment or activity.
- Find more opportunities and qualified leads
- Set more & better appointments
- Identify “hot buttons” accurately
- Create powerful persuasive presentations
- Answer & overcome objections
- Build long term relationships with clients
- Get more consistent re-sales and referrals
- Close more sales and increase their conversion
Superior Sales Management
The key to building a world-class sales team is a world class Sales Manager. The most profitable companies understand the importance of sales management.
- Recruit better salespeople
- Get them up to speed faster
- Better coaching, counselling and skill development
- Better communication skills, more effective meetings, better problem-solving and decision-making
- Greater predictability of sales results
- Better organization of sales territories
- Managing, motivating, delegating, and supervising
- Highly motivated salespeople committed to getting sales results
Being a highly skilled and versatile communicator is vital in today’s marketplace for success. Key to this is the ability to understand different behavioral styles and learn how to adapt to build solid and positive relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Understand your personal communication style
- Identify styles of others quickly
- Adapt your style to build rapport
- Leverage your strengths
- Recognize motivational and personal management needs
- Select words more effectively
- Leverage communication style for success!
Perform at Your Best – Maximum Achievement
Learn how to set goals, take responsibility, manage change, communicate effectively, solve problems, meet challenges, manage time and take full control of your work and personal life.
By practicing the principles of Maximum Achievement, your professional life or those of your teams will be transformed. You will be able to accomplish more than you ever thought possible, in a shorter time than you ever thought possible.
- Keys to Peak Performance and Personal Leadership
- The Seven Mental Principles to High Performance
- Taking Charge of Your Life
- Releasing Your Brakes
- Programming Your Mind for Success
- Seven Steps to Goal Achievement
- High Performance Team Work
Setting and Achieving Goals
Today, you are paid for accomplishments, not activities. You are paid for outcomes rather than for inputs or the number of hours you work. Rewards are determined by the quality and quantity of results that you achieve. This opens up unlimited opportunity for the creative few who recognize and capitalize on this shift.
- Understand the principle of Clarity
- Accept personal responsibility
- Determine your values
- “Diamond Map” your current position
- Set goals in 4 important life quadrants
- Identify your major definite purpose
- Determine an X Factor in goal achievement
- Prioritize and plan a sequence of action
Eat That Frog! Double Productivity
Time Management is really management of your life. It's the ability to determine a sequence of events – what you do first, second, and what you don’t do at all. Eat That Frog is the most popular time management system of all time – available in 27 languages.
- Decide exactly what you want
- Set priorities in each area of your life
- Determine your most important goals
- Unlock your mental powers
- Downsize, delegate or eliminate non-essential work
- Focus on your most valuable tasks
- Double your productivity and double your free time
- Eliminate low-value, no-value activities
Superior Selling Skills
Selling today has never been more competitive. As many as 70% of companies conduct no sales training – those that do control the marketplace.
- Create a world-class sales team
- Position yourself as the best all-around solution
- Learn how to penetrate major accounts
- Rapid, measurable improvements in sales performance
- Learn how to negotiate, sell against competition
- Identify the multiple decision-makers
- Uncover and solve the real problems of the customer
- Greater power, purpose and direction in achieving sales quotas
Time Management Mastery
Your levels of achievement and performance are determined by your ability to think through and apply the very best time management techniques available to you. You can only increase the quality and quantity of your results by increasing your ability to use your time effectively.
- Develop a mindset of performance
- Understand their Key Results Area’s
- Set Goals aligned with success
- Plan and Prioritize each day more effectively
- Overcome Procrastination quickly & easily
- Organize their workspace & workflow
- Delegate more often & more efficiently
- Identify & remove Key Constraints
Strategic & High Performance Leadership
The best companies have the best people, and top people are those who think and act faster and better than others. High Performance Leadership gives you the ideas, methods, strategies and techniques used by all highly effective executives, profitable businesses and world-class teams.
- Seven Secrets of Managerial Success
- How Excellent Leaders Lead
- The Formula for Strategic Planning
- Becoming a Master of Change
- Motivating People for Maximum Results
- Creating a Great Place to Work
- Communicate With Power
- Delegation — The Key to Leverage
- Inspecting What You Expect
- Coping With Difficult People
- The Manager, Coach and Confidant
The Sales Breakthrough Program combines a suite of powerful behavioral analytic tools with individual and group training for sales managers and teams looking to excel.
- Improve interpersonal communication with prospects and customers
- Enhance sales skills to leverage prospects and opportunities
- Maximize your sales team's effectiveness
- Fine-tune performance of new and existing sales people
- Boost sales and hit targets
- Increase your bottom line – the ultimate business objective